Our guiding principles for a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We understand the importance of having a workforce that reflects the various communities in which we work, and upon which we can rely to creatively develop preventive strategies and positive solutions for our clients. MRLP seeks to recruit, hire, retain, develop, and advance a diverse team of employees who share our passion for representing management in all aspects of the workplace, and strives to consistently act under the following guiding principles:
- Encourage a better understanding of how diverse individual experiences and backgrounds can strengthen the firm and its service to clients through a continuing firm-wide communication and educational process;
- Strive to help every employee realize his or her professional potential within the firm;
- Treat every person with dignity and respect;
- Promote understanding and acceptance of individual differences;
- Respect our employees’ needs to have a work/life balance.