With over 11 years of legal practice in both state and federal Courts in Mississippi, Rob provides MRLP clients with a wealth insight in both default and bankruptcy representation. Firm clients benefit from sound counsel based on Rob’s comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage default industry and based upon extensive experience in representation of mortgage lenders in judicial and non-judicial foreclosure as well as bankruptcy representation. Although his professional passion lies in real property and land title, Rob has also volunteered to assist those in his local community with financial hardship in all facets of family law in Chancery Courts and Youth Courts.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, 2008
- University of Southern Mississippi, M.S., 2004
- University of Southern Mississippi, B.A., 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi