As an Associate Attorney of the Evictions and Foreclosure group, Keshia Bardney focuses her practice primarily on the representation of mortgage lenders and investors, necessary for routine foreclosure, eviction, title and other matters.
- University of Illinois Chicago School of Law (John Marshall Law School), 2018
- Loyola University Chicago, 2014
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, 2011
- (ISBA) Illinois State Bar Association
- (WCBA) Will County Bar Association
- (CCBA) Cook County Bar Association