Alicia’s practice focuses on title curative, quiet title, and contested ejectment actions. During law school, Alicia clerked for Jefferson County Probate Judge, Sherri C. Friday. Since becoming a lawyer, Alicia has practiced in the areas of plaintiff’s workers’ compensation and personal injury. She has defended both borrowers and banks in mortgage/foreclosure litigation, handled mental health commitments, wills, estates, special needs trust, and insurance defense. She is frequently appointed as Guardian ad Litem by Judges to represent minors in personal injury settlements and unknown parties in Quiet Title matters.
- Birmingham School of Law, 2010
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2004
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Birmingham Bar Foundation